Site Rules at Shade Acres
All Seasonals, Visitors, Overnight Guests, and Campers are required to obey the following rules:
- The speed limit is 5 mph. No minibikes, scooters, or golf carts are permitted in the park.
- Only two pets per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, barking controlled. Dogs must be walked in designated areas away from sites. Please clean up after your pet. Dogi-pot bags are available throughout the park for your use.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated campfire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No cutting of trees. Violators will be evicted. Campfires out at 1:00 am.
- All visitor vehicles must park in overflow parking area.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Please notify the office by 10 am if you need a later checkout.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am. Please observe it.
- Unruly behavior, disorderly conduct, or illegal drug use is NOT tolerated. Beer and alcoholic beverages are permitted on sites, but only if kept under control and covered.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the play area.
- No smoking, glass containers, or pets are permitted in the play area.
- Campers are expected to keep their site tidy. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground; help us keep the entire park clean for your enjoyment.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times including any damages they may cause. Children must be at their parents’ site by 10 pm.
- Mechanical repairs including changing of oil, lube, and washing of units is prohibited at overnight sites and house.
- Trash must be deposited in garbage containers located in front of the park. Waste drains are for dishwater only. Please do not dump holding tanks in them.
- NO fireworks, Japanese Lanterns, or balloon releases are permitted in the park.
- Do NOT feed the geese.